James J Moore – How to Properly Review the Work Comp Premium Audit- And Use it to Your Advantage
Premium audits are one of the most misunderstood parts of the Workers Compensation insurance cycle.
Agents and Risk Managers now need to become more involved in Premium Audits as a customer service advantage over the competition. The session will cover the most confusing Classification Codes.
Subcontractors and certificates of insurance as they apply to premium audits will be covered in detail. This is one of the areas that generate s so many questions during a premium audit.
Examples of real-world premium audit reviews will be included to show the most common questions or errors with premium audits. A list of the most common premium audit terms will be provided for future reference.
The takeaways from the presentation will be:
- The main role of agents/risk managers in the Premium Audit process
- The most misunderstood classification codes
- Agent/risk manager premium audit timing
- The most common agent/risk manager mistake that can ruin a good client
- The policy as a rulebook for audits
James J Moore will also answer questions concerning premium audits at the end of the webinar.
©J&L Risk Management Inc Copyright Notice