ARM, ALCM, CSP - OSHA Risk Manager
Glen DuLac's Bio
OSHA Risk Manager Is Added By J&L To Round Out Our Services
We recently partnered with a OSHA Risk Manager Consultant – Glen DuLac, ARM, ALCM, CSP as so many of our clients have expressed interest in initiating safety programs. Glen brings a large amount of safety expertise to the table.
He can be reached by email [email protected] or at 800-813-1386.
Glen has written various articles on Safety, Risk Management, and Human Resources. They can be found in our list of articles. J&L always endorses safety as the best method to lower a company’s Experience Modification Factor or E-Mod/X-Mod. Glen’s bio is below.
Education, Licences & Credentials
- M.S. Human Resources – Chapman University
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP # 18250)
- Associate in Loss Control Management (ALCM)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- U.C. Irvine – Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- OSHA – 500 Construction Safety Trainer
- HAZWOPER – 40 Hour Certified.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Administration Certificate from IEA,
- Workers’ Comp. SIA Certificate from the Dept. of Industrial Relations.
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Health & Safety Management – University of Alabama
American Safety Managers
General Manager / Consultant
2011 to Present
HR / Safety Coordinator
2008 to 2011
Largo Concrete Inc.
2004 to 2007
Poss Construction & Engineering
Safety / Risk Manager
2001 to 2004
Barret Business Services
Risk & Claims Manager
1999 to 2001