Workers Comp Pop Quiz – 10 Questions – Are You Ready?
All the answers to this Workers Comp pop quiz can be found in the articles on this website and at NCCI and WCIRB.
Sharpen your e-pencils and get ready to increase your knowledge of the often overlooked line of insurance.
Agents, adjusters, underwriters, and any Workers Comp personnel should be able to answer these questions. The J&L website exists to expand your workers comp knowledge, so let us start. Forward your scores to your coworkers and friends to impress them.
Set your timer for 20 minutes, oh OK 30 minutes. These are not multiple choice, so write quickly. Remember to do a search of this website to find your answers or you may already know them.
The answers will appear here next week.
Workers Comp Pop Quiz
- Which state recently changed its Workers Comp Experience Modification Factor calculation? This is a semi-trick question. Bonus – what is the new equation? Why was it changed?
- What are Standard Exception Codes? How are states and rate bureaus eliminating these lower-cost class codes?
- Name two Monopolistic States for Workers Comp. What makes them monopolistic? Bonus – which state was the last one to convert to an open market system from being monopolistic?
- Can a Workers Comp court decision in one state affect other states? Another semi-trick question.
- Sally S was injured in a state with a seven calendar-day waiting period. The claim was compensable. Sally was out of work for 18 calendar days. Is Sally’s waiting period payable?
- Do self-insureds have their own Experience Modification Factor? If so, what is it called?
- What are the Six Keys to Workers Comp savings? You will have to search this website to find them.
- The first Workers Comp system was located in _________.
- Did the Affordable Care Act mention Workers’ Compensation? If so, how many times?
- Does China have a Workers Comp system for injured workers?
- Which foreign country invests the largest amount of money in US Treasury Bills? Why is that important to Workers Comp insurance carriers?
- What was the date of the first article ever written on this website? It was almost 15 years ago.
Good luck with the Workers Comp pop quiz.