Recommended Workers Comp LinkedIn Groups
I am asked often where I find subjects and material to write articles on every week. Workers Comp LinkedIn Groups are the ones that I read at least weekly. Even though I seem to have to wade through more and more ads every month, LinkedIn can be a treasure trove of great information.
My first three steps before I start an article can be found here. I do not just start writing articles from the top of my head. OK, I do now and then.
Not Every Group Has To Be Business Related
LinkedIn has made a few very strange recommendations to join certain groups. I decided to join a few such as a hockey-related group. Logging into LinkedIn should not always be a chore.
Check here for great sources that I use for articles – LinkedIn is one of them, but not a direct source. I usually find posts that link to articles that I read weekly.
Workers Comp LinkedIn groups that I have joined were found using these steps:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile to the Interests section.
- Click See all.
- Click the Groups tab.
Wow, I had many workers comp LinkedIn groups and others that I forgot I had joined over the years.
Workers Comp LinkedIn Group and Others (10,000+ members)
The Workers Comp LinkedIn groups that I have joined with 10,000 or more members are:
- Work Comp Analysis Group – the first one that I joined – is now a public group
- Workers Compensation Roundtable
- CLM Alliance
- Claims Management
- Insurance Journal – a massive group
- Risk Managers – another massive group
- Business Forecasting, Planning, and Analysis
- Medicare and Medicaid Compliance
- Property & Casualty Network
The list is too long for me to include all the groups. The list above is in no special order. I apologize if I missed a group.