Workers Comp Knowledge Test – These Questions Are Not Easy
Two of our most popular articles last year covered quizzes that tested workers comp knowledge.
Quite a few website/newsletter readers had said they enjoyed the quizzes. A recommendation was made that I include a True or False test. A large percentage of the articles contained in this website came from reader suggestions. Some of these questions are covered in the articles on this website.
Most of the Workers Comp knowledge questions come from situations that I consulted on over the last three months of 2022.
- Ohio is one of the unique states in the US for Workers Compensation. An employer cannot be self-insured for Workers Comp in Ohio. T or F
- The Rating Bureaus such as NCCI or WCIRB do not allow employers to see their Workers Comp data. T or F
- Sally the Risk Manager was given the task of securing coverage for a large employer. An Occupational Accident (Occ Acc) policy was secured to cover the employees in case of an accident. Most states accept Occ Acc policies as Workers Comp coverage. T or F
- Many large employers have large deductible policies in place. A large deductible policy is really just self-insurance. T or F
- The best method to reduce a Workers Comp budget is by creating a Workers Comp safety manual for an employer. T or F
- COVID-19 claims were the most numerous Workers Compensation claims in 2020 and 2021. T or F
- New Jersey was the most expensive state for Workers Comp in 2022. T or F
- An easy way for an employer to reduce workers comp costs is by joining and becoming active n an association of similar companies. T of F
- The cause of the highest accident rates is when an employee first uses a tool, machine, etc. T or F
- A college degree is required to be successful in the field of Workers Comp or any type of insurance. T or F
- Bonus – The oldest workers compensation system originated with merchant marine ships. T or F
- Bonus – Other countries have an effect on the US Workers Comp system. T or F
Two bonus questions were added to help your Workers Comp knowledge test scores get to the 100% mark or higher. Feel free to forward this test on to your coworkers to compare your scores.
The answers to the Workers Comp knowledge test will be published next week. Good luck.
Also Read: Workers Comp Test Answers – Did You Pass?