Easy Way To Write Articles – Call on Your Muse
An easy way to write articles is one that I have used since 2007. The first article on this website was written in March 2007.
The best way to start is by just sitting down at the keyboard and start typing. I did that exact thing to write this article.
What is a Muse – use it by just typing.
From The Free Dictionary (myo͞oz)
How I Start The Engines
The great country/western artist Kenny Rogers always said the music was already on the page. I just had to write over the top of it. I think he mentioned a muse a few times.
The easiest method is to start with a keyword or concept you wish to cover – writing articles – my method.
The Outline – Mother of All Ways to Write Articles
My outline for this article was:
- keyphrase – Google loves these things and so will your readers. I identify in the first and last sentences what I am writing about in the article.
- main topic point – Persuasion to read the article and generates sub-topics. Most readers are lost at this point without a good main topic point. Then again, forcing a reader to read a whole article to find the main topic point goes on quite a bit nowadays. Frustrating.
- Covert keyphrase and main topic point to Heading 1, Heading 2 and Heading 3. You can only have one Heading 1 per article. If you have more than one Heading 1, Google and other search engines will ignore your article.
- Limitless Heading 2’s and 3’s. You can add as many of each as you want. If you want your article republished in other press, then keep it to 750 words or less.
- Your outline is the way to structure Headings – I decided to do Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3, and Heading 3.
- Write free-form. Use Microsoft Word and Grammarly. Do not try to type perfectly as you go along. Keep your article writing to an hour unless you are writing a mega-article. That is the easy way to write articles so that you do not burn out as I do sometimes if I am over 1.5 hours.
- When finished, let the article sit for at least an hour and then return to it for a muse review.
- Publish it using WordPress with Yoast or RankMath to guide you.
- Always add a pic.
- Do not write another post that is similar for at least a year – Google penalizes repetition.
Those are my 10 quick ways to use your muse to write articles. I hope this helps you with an easy way to write articles. The main task is to start typing and you will be impressed with the outcome.
©J&L Risk Management Inc Copyright Notice
Related Article: Insurance Blogging – Give It A Try – Five Easy Steps – One Secret