J&L Risk Management Articles – Six Steps For Easier Access
The website contains over 2,000 J&L Risk Management articles. Use these six steps to make sure that you have found all the articles that pertain to the subject that brought you to our website.
If you are reading this info, thanks for your readership and interest.
- Breadcrumbs are at the top left of each article. You may navigate using them to find associated articles. The breadcrumbs are based on the category of each article. We have spent hundreds of hours working on all the Categories.
- At the bottom left of each article is the associated Category. Click on the category to find similar articles. We do not recommend using the tags. The tags break down the categories into ultra-specific articles.
- The ultimate way to find associated articles and webpages on the website can be found in the search box on all articles and posts. This is the best way to find what you wish to read on a certain subject. The search box is at the middle right of each post or page.
- You may find similar articles. We have been publishing the articles since 2007. Some of the subjects could have been covered multiple times. The newest article will be the most relevant. For instance, we have published the same IRS independent contractor rules with updates for 10 years.
- Internal and external sources can be found in multiple links in the articles. We are currently refining the internal links to make the links more relevant between the articles.
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter. The Subscribe Button is in the heading of each page. We also post a link to the newsletter on Linkedin and Twitter. Due to reader privacy concerns, we no longer post the newsletter to Facebook.
Please do not hesitate to email us from our contact page or call us at the toll-free number on our contact page. If you disagree with what was covered or have questions, we would love to hear from you.
Due to a recent website upgrade, some of the articles may appear scrambled. We are working on those too. Every sitewide correction or modification takes six months to complete – Egad!
Out of the 2,000 articles on this website, most of them have come from reader questions. We have the equivalent of 10 books of info on this website.
If you use any of the J&L Risk Management articles on your website or in publications and speeches, please give us a shout-out backlink to the article.
You will notice no advertising or pop-ups on this website. Those are irritating and not useful for your research.
Also Read: Workers Comp Emergency Room Visits – Bad Risk Management?
©J&L Risk Management Inc Copyright Notice