Back To Work – Considerations And Qualifications
Going back to work is like a process of healing. A sick person needed medicine to be healed same as the workers that need to go back to their work.
They needed a job to sustain and fulfill their daily needs. Workers have been through a lot this year, especially last year. They fought a battle that they can’t see if they’ll win or not. They lost a lot of opportunities. Some business has been bankrupt. Some employees lost their job. Luckily, there is still work that continued at home. But how about now? Workers deserve to go back to work.
Being an employee, they shoulder a lot of responsibilities, they take a lot of risks and doesn’t have the assurance of what will be the result, and they become the best person as like what they want. Losing a job is one of the worst nightmares that workers may have been experienced. But returning on it is like grabbing a new life and opportunities.
Returning to work is never been easy compare to the previous years. There’s a lot of things that have been changed. Going back to work today is like your half-body is in a grave. You will risk a lot more than usual. It’s never been easy because there is a lot of qualifications that must comply.
- In returning to work, workers should know that the more they interact with other people the more they have the chance and higher risk of spreading Covid-19.
- If you are a worker and you are going back to work you must continue the proper ways to protect yourself from the virus. You must continue wearing a mask, using tissues, always sanitize your hands using alcohol, and distance yourself to avoid close contact.
- In considering a person who wants to go back to work they need to be sure that they have never been having close contact with the people who have positive cases or never been exposed to the Covid-19 patients.
- Workers should practice “going straight at home after work” to help other people not spread a virus and also to help yourself out to take yourself away from anything that could put you at risk.
- Always monitor yourself. Be alert from the symptoms you may have.
- Practice disinfecting the things before and after you touched them. Avoid sharing things with the other workers especially your personal belongings.
In considering the Return to work of the employees, the business should do the following things:
- Businesses should limit the number of people in the workplace for them to meet the social distancing rule that a government has been made. They should have the assurance that workers that have been returned to work should meet the qualifications for them to avoid a severe illness.
- Businesses should also limit the customers that are entering the facility to show and obey the proper social distancing. And continue to have a vulnerable employee as like what is stated above.
- Businesses must have the permit that is being approved before re-opening.
Here are the guidelines that businesses and a worker must know:
To have a hazard assessment
- Proper hygiene
- Social distancing
- Identification and isolation of ill employee
- Returning to work after being ill
- To have controls
- Workplace flexibility
In making things possible, businesses are not just into helping their company to gain but they are also helping their employees and their loved ones to feel safe and far from the risk.
©J&L Risk Management Inc Copyright Notice