Workers Compensation Medical Software Companies Say – How About Us?
Workers Compensation medical software companies have been chatting with us by email, calls, LinkedIn, comments, etc. over the past few weeks. As you may know I have written a number of articles on the lack of workers compensation technology including apps for iPhones and Android phones.
I searched for technological advances at the NWCDC conferences over the past few years. I discovered a few companies that were on the cutting edge including a genetic pharmaceutical company and two online doctor visit providers.
In fact, I have called the Android/Iphone searches “going into the rabbit hole.” << a tip of the hat to Charles Dickens.
Workers Compensation medical software company owners and their marketers have informed me directly or indirectly that I may have overlooked them. I am not and will not endorse any companies. However, I will refer back to the article where I set out the rules I was using to find the Workers Comp apps. If not, the credibility of my searches would have been less than zero.
For 2018 Android searches –
- Be free
- Not be a veiled advertisement
- Have at least 10 votes on the ratings – this prevents the app providers from rating themselves highly. – this is a new requirement
- Have at least 3 stars or higher rating – this is a new requirement
- Have some useful function – (that it actually worked)
- Be closely related to Workers Comp
- Appear in the Google Playstore – some websites provide apps that are not in the Playstore. A great marketing idea would be to put them in the Playstore as blatant advertising. Some recommended apps no longer appear in the Playstore.
The rules were not very picky. #3 in the above list kept the providers from rating themselves highly and not the app users.
For 2018 Iphone (Apple iStore ) apps , the same rules applied to my searches. The one astonishing discovery noted was the lack of workers compensation apps for iPhones.
I appreciated the contacts from various software companies – actually medical treatment platforms. This means that my searches will bear more fruit in the future – at least (hopefully) from workers compensation medical software companies.
©J&L Risk Management Inc Copyright Notice