Top 10 Work Comp Questions From Our Readers
The top 10 work comp questions originate from the emails and calls we receive every month. The answers to these are actually in this blog. Answer them – then search for the bolded terms. You never know, you may know the answers to all 10 or you may learn something about WC.
These are 10 points each. If you answer them in the comments, I will let you know if you answer all of them correctly. You can email the answers. You can also stay under the radar and just answer them on your own.
- What is workers comp called in Australia?
- Where did WC originate – think a long time ago and not in the US
- The best Workers Comp risk management technique is ____? Can be more than one answer.
- Who is always viewed as an impartial witness on WC claims?
- How many states allow carrier reimbursement for medical marijuana? Which state(s)?
- What is a PEO and define the term.
- What is the designation ChFC and the ARM-P?
- The normal waiting period for WC benefits is _______? Trick question?
- What disease/injury has fallen over 50% due to WC safety measures? Amazing.
- The best thing to do to prepare for a Workers Comp audit is ________?
- Bonus – The first article on this blog is dated? ________
- Self-serving Super Bonus – What services do we provide as a company?
Feel free to answer these and post to the comments or just keep them to yourself and see if your answers are correct. Thanks.
The bonus question #11 adds on an extra 10 points.
The bonus question #12 adds 50 points- even more self-serving.
I wish you good luck in answering the Top 10 Work Comp questions and the two bonus questions.
©J&L Risk Management Inc Copyright Notice