My Favorite Android App For Work Comp
My favorite Android App for Work Comp is in the Google Store. It is not listed under Workers Compensation in the Store.
If you wish to find the apps that I recommended which were listed in the Google Store, please read the newsletter or type in Android App in the search box.
I have found one of the most complicated and expensive areas in a large proportion of claims is the cost of prescriptions. The interaction checker on the App is the best one that I have located for apps or desktop/laptop applications.
The App would be indispensable to an injured employee who is taking various medications from possibly different physicians. The interactions checker is stellar.
I have used the interactions checker every time I have been given any type of new medication over the past few years. My favorite website for prescriptions is BidRx.
From Drugs.com – The App has seven main tools:
My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialized databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The main screen is below.
©J&L Risk Management Inc Copyright Notice