Term Of The Day – Personal Risk Management
Personal Risk management focuses on how individuals can protect their wealth by risk management.
The two areas of most concern are the insurance industry’s consumer products and employee benefits:
- Auto insurance (Deductibles, liability, collision, comprehensive)
- Health insurance (Deductibles, co-pays, etc.)
- House insurance – Deductibles, limits, etc.
- Umbrella Insurance
- Life insurance (term, whole life, variable annuities and how they work)
- Long term disability income insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Retirement benefits (pensions and 401K plans)
- Health benefits
- Other benefits such as leave, disability, etc.
- Government provided benefits such as Social Security and unemployment insurance
- Dependent Care and Health Care Spending Accounts
©J&L Risk Management Inc Copyright Notice