SC Workers Comp Consultant – How To Avoid This Situation
These are the 10 takeaways to ask SC Workers Comp Consultant. This questions have been discussed in the Workers Comp community since the conviction of the South Carolina Workers Comp consultant.
There are a few concerns that any employer can satisfy when hiring a Workers Comp or any type of consultant. I will focus on insurance consultants and consultant companies.
These questions are part of a good checklist to ask any potential consultant:
- Does the consultant also sell the product?
- What licenses does the consultant possess?
- What designations does the consultant have in their background?
- How well does the consultant company pay their bills and handle their credit?
- Does the consultant have good and varied references?
- What is included in the consultant’s CV or bio?
- Does the consultant have a website and how long has the website been in existence?
- What do other websites say about the consultant?
- Does the consultant actually specialize in this area?
- Did you call the consultant?
- Does the consultant have a social media presence such as LinkedIn?
I will cover the first five tomorrow and then the next five in the next post.
©J&L Risk Management Inc Copyright Notice