James J Moore E-Mod LDF Presentation With Slides Available
E-Mods and LDF’s_NC Midstate_12_13_16 <<<Slides – File is 7mb
Our founder, James J Moore E-Mod LDF presentation went well at the NC Mid State Safety Council’s Winter Lunch and Learn training session.
The slides from the presentation are available for download at this link. The session was a smaller group in intimate surroundings at Coty Inc in Sanford NC.
The main takeaways from the presentation were:
- A Safety Officer or Safety Department along with Risk Management can be summed up in one score (the LDF or E-Mod)
- Companies and governmental organizations are examining these two departments much more closely in the coming “age of the reduction”
- Any safety person should know their Experience Mod number. The staff may be judged by that number alone.
- Workers Compensation is a delayed system, what you do in safety today may not show up in your WC program for years.
- The old adage of ” I am involved with Safety – the E-Mods are covered in another department” does not fly any longer.
- We are out of the Workers Comp system does not apply to large deductible programs or self insureds.
- Safety and Risk Management personnel and complete departments have been eliminated before the results of their efforts were even calculated
- The Schedule Rating Factor can more accurately reflect Safety and Risk Management’s current efforts.
- The Schedule Rating Factor has many elements in it from Safety and Risk Management
- Your E-Mod or LDF is like a personal credit score from hell.
An attempt will be made to attach the slides to the presentation if it is not too data intensive. The attached file will be in PowerPoint 2013. Today’s James J Moore E-Mod Ldf presentation was a standard presentation that he gives a few times a year.
Article provided by James Moore, AIC, MBA, ChFC, ARM. All articles are original content. Check out the full website at www.cutcompcosts.com